All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a guide to a movement in cognitive science showing how environmental and bodily structure shapes cognition.
- Author BiographyPhilip Robbins received his BA from Harvard University and his PhD from the University of Chicago. Before coming to the University of Missouri, he taught at the University of Vermont and Washington University in St Louis. Murat Aydede received his BA from Bogazici University in Istanbul and his PhD from the University of Maryland at College Park. Before coming to the University of British Columbia, he taught at the University of Chicago and the University of Florida.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight1120 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byMurat Aydede,Philip Robbins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.