All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2005, presents an in-depth coverage of visuospatial thinking, encompassing a wide range of thinking processes concerning space.
- Author BiographyAkira Miyake is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Colorado, Boulder and a Faculty Fellow at the Institute of Cognitive Science. He has published in the areas of working memory, executive functions, language comprehension and spatial thinking in such journals as Cognitive Psychology and Journal of Memory and Language. Priti Shah is Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. She has published in the areas of spatial thinking, graphical display comprehension and working memory in such journals as Memory & Cognition, the Journal of Educational Psychology and Science Education.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note75 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAkira Miyake,Priti Shah
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £23.65Trending at £29.73
- £27.15Trending at £29.50
- £10.19Trending at £11.18
- £10.82Trending at £12.36
- £13.69Trending at £14.50
- £3.90Trending at £5.07
- £12.24Trending at £12.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.