All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is unique in treating Western mysticism and esotericism together - two distinct, yet intimately related fields.
- Author BiographyGlenn Alexander Magee is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Philosophy at the C. W. Post Campus of Long Island University. He is the author of Hegel and the Hermetic Tradition (2001) and The Hegel Dictionary (2011), as well as many articles on German philosophy and its connections with mysticism and esotericism.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight950 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGlenn Alexander Magee
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.