CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive survey of French poetry from the eleventh century to the present.
- Author BiographyMary Lewis Shaw is Associate Professor of French at Rutgers University. She is the author of Performance in the Texts of Mallarme: The Passage from Art to Ritual (1993).
- Author(s)Mary Lewis Shaw
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.