All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionA student-friendly guide to the life, work, context and reception of the author of Wide Sargasso Sea.
- Author BiographyElaine Savory is Associate Professor of English at the New School University.
- Author(s)Elaine Savory
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.