All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 'how to' guide for students and teachers of theatre history, covering archival research, developing historical descriptions and writing reports.
- Author BiographyThomas Postlewait is Professor of Drama at the University of Washington.
- PrizesShortlisted for Theatre Book Prize 2009.
- Author(s)Thomas Postlewait
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.80
- £7.52Trending at £8.66
- £23.71Trending at £30.62
- £2.99Trending at £5.21
- £4.79Trending at £5.25
- £19.93Trending at £21.98
- £22.15Trending at £23.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.