All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
About this product
- DescriptionLucid and comprehensive, The Canadian Regime provides a unique analysis of Canada's political regime by challenging readers to think of the political system as an organic entity where change in one area inevitably ripples through the rest of the system.
- Author BiographyPatrick Malcolmson is Professor of Political Science and former Vice-President (Academic) at St. Thomas University in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Richard Myers is President of St. Paul's University College at the University of Waterloo.
- Author(s)Patrick Malcolmson,Richard Myers
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.