All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's historical proof Jesus walked this earth, but was he really who he claimed to be? Or are all the stories in the Bible just that---stories? Join Lee Strobel in The Case for Christ Student Edition as he searches for objective answers, including those that brought him from skepticism to faith.
- Author BiographyLee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the best-selling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. Visit Lee's website at: leestrobel.com Jane Vogel, a writer who has been involved in youth ministry for twenty years, wrote The Case for Christ - Student Edition and The Case for Faith - Student Edition with Lee Strobel. She lives with her husband, Steve, and their two children in Winfield, Illinois.
- Author(s)Lee Strobel
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCase for ... Series for Students
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Weight135 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.56
- £33.99Trending at £35.77
- £35.89Trending at £37.77
- £25.80Trending at £27.23
- £15.88Trending at £16.83
- £9.74Trending at £10.25
- £6.07Trending at £11.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.