All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £27.00
- £16.34Trending at £18.81
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis eagerly anticipated sequel to Lee Strobel's best-selling The Case for Christ finds the author investigating the nettlesome issues and doubts of the heart that threaten faith. Eight major topics are addressed including doubt, the problem of pain, and the existence of evil. Pack of 6 mass market editions.
- Author BiographyLee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. His story is now featured in the motion picture The Case for Christ. Visit Lee's website at: leestrobel.com
- PrizesWinner of Christian Book Award 2001.
- Author(s)Lee Strobel
- Date of Publication08/09/2000
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1169 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine171 mm
- Contained items statementContains 6 copies of Paperback
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.