All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors make the case for the convening of a Royal Commission on the Penal System so that it might take on broader and more considered views, draw on evidence and seek to maximise social good.
- Author BiographySean McConville is Professor of Law and Public Policy at Queen Mary, University of London. He is the author of a multi-volume history of punishment and his most recent works include Irish Political Prisoners 1920 - 1962: Pilgrimage of Desolation (Routledge, 2013) and Routledge Guide to Interviewing (with Anna Bryson) (Routledge, 2013). Sir Louis Blom-Cooper QC appeared in many high-profile trials. He holds a number of honorary doctorates and is a fellow of King's College, London. His books include Fine, Lines and Distinctions: Murder, Manslaughter and the Taking of Human Life (with Terence Morris) (2011). Sir Henry Brooke is a former Lord Justice of Appeal. He was the judge in charge of the modernisation of the English law courts from 2001 to 2004.
- Author(s)Louis Blom-Cooper,Sean McConville
- PublisherWaterside Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWinchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWaterside Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £52.31Trending at £55.05
- £11.89Trending at £13.24
- £9.10Trending at £9.96
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.