All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionMartin Friedland has vividly reconstructed one of the most dramatic criminal cases in Canada's history.
- Author BiographyMartin L. Friedland is University Professor and Professor of Law Emeritus at the University of Toronto. He was made an Officer of the Order of Canada in 1990, and was awarded the Molson Prize in 1995.
- Author(s)Martin L. Friedland
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication10/01/1988
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleHeritage
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.