All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information about knowing the cat-domestication, breeding, and genetics; behavior-understanding and training the domestic cat; health care and disease prevention; and, nutrition and feeding throughout the life cycle. This book is suitable for undergraduate animal science courses, veterinary technician programs, and cat care.
- Author BiographyLinda P. Case coordinates the undergraduate companion animal program and teaches companion animal science in the Department of Animal Sciences at the University of Illinois, is a Consultant for the Aims Company, and owns AutumnGold Dog Training Center In Mahomet, Illinois. Case is also the author of The Dog: Its Behavior, Nutrition and Health (199), and Canine and Feline Nutrition: A resource of Companion Animal Professionals (2000).
- Author(s)Linda Case
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2003
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note53 illustrations
- Weight1004 g
- Width182 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kerry Helms,Bruce MacAllister
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.