All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.95Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionHistorian Tracy Neal Leavelle examines religious conversions in the upper Great Lakes and Illinois country in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries among the Illinois, Ottawas, and other Algonquian-speaking peoples and the rapidly evolving and always contested colonial context in which they occurred.
- Author BiographyTracy Neal Leavelle is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of History and Director of the Digital History Initiative at Creighton University.
- Author(s)Tracy Neal Leavelle
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleEarly American Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note5 illus
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.