Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £233.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 7 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £83.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 18 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the Cauchy or initial value problem for linear differential equations.
- Author BiographyHector O. Fattorini graduated from the Licenciado en Matematica, Universidad de Buenos Aires in 1960 and gained a Ph.D. in Mathematics from the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University, in 1965. Since 1967, he has been a member of the Department of Mathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Adalbert Kerber,Hector O. Fattorini
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/12/1984
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.18
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noted.
- Weight1110 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Series Edited byG.-C. Rota,B. Doran,M. Ismail,T. Y. Lam,E. Wutwak,Philippe Flajolet,E. Lutwak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.