All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £9.01Trending at £9.62
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings a public health perspective to disaster preparedness and disaster response. It systematically reviews a half century of disasters worldwide to form the basis for a contextual model of disasters and population behavior following disasters.
- Author BiographySandro Galea is an Associate Professor in the Department of Epidemiology, University of Michigan. He has edited or co-edited two other books published by Springer: Macrosocial Determinants of Population Health, and the Handbook of Urban Health.
- Author(s)Sandro Galea,Sasha Rudenstine
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.