Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe cell cycle is the sequence of events between mitotic divisions. The cycle is conventionally divided into G0, G1 (G stands for gap), S (synthesis phase during which DNA is replicated), G2 and M (mitosis). The sequence, as it appears in this text, is reviewed in relation to the development of living organisms from embryonic states to maturity.
- Author(s)Novartis Foundation
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2001
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNovartis Foundation Symposia
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 237
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight550 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.