All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight596 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byEdgar Haber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of ContentsHerman Kalckar: An Appreciation.- The Cell Membrane of Procaryotes.- Outer Membrane Permeability of Gram-Negative Bacteria in Their Interaction with the Outside World.- Biogenesis of Membrane Lipoproteins in Bacteria.- Periplasmic Membrane-Derived Oligosaccharides and Osmoregulation in Escherichia coli.- Approaches to the Biochemistry of Protein Secretion in Bacteria.- Two Mechanisms of Biosyntheses of Antibiotic Peptides.- Transmembrane Channels Made by Colicins.- Significance of Lipopolysaccharide Structure for Questions of Taxonomy and Phylogenetical Relatedness of Gram-Negative Bacteria.- Cloning and Expression of Genes Encoding the nupG Nucleoside Transport System in Escherichia coli.- From Herman Kalckar's Galactose Recapture to the Galactose Chemoreceptor.- Glycerol Utilization by Facilitated Diffusion Coupled to Phosphorylation in Bacteria.- Mechanisms of Cellular Protein Localization.- The Cell Membrane of Eukaryotes.- Ektobiology, Growth Control and Cancer.- Carbohydrate Antigens of Cell Surfaces Detected by Monoclonal Antibodies.- Studies on a Cancer Associated Glycoprotein.- Glycosphingolipids as Markers for Development and Differentiation and as Regulators of Cell Proliferation.- Probing the Macrophage Surface: Alterations in Specific Surface Carbohydrates Accompany Macrophage Activation.- Harderian Gland as a Model Organ for Study of Lipid Metabolism.- Surface Changes Observed on Neural Tissues During Development of Avian Embryos.- Energy-Requiring Regulation of Hexose Transport, as Studied in Fibroblast Cultures of a Metabolic Mutant.- Human Histocompatibility Antigens: Genes and Proteins.- When Ecto and Endobiology Merge: Monitoring Ischemic Cell Death.- Eukaryotic Transport Control: the Turnover Years.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.