All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the fourth volume in the expanded definitive survey, covering the period 1960-1968. Steve Nicholson's four-volume analysis of British theatre censorship from 1900 until 1968 is based on previously undocumented material in the Lord Chamberlain's Correspondence Archives in the British Library and the Royal Archives at Windsor.
- Author BiographySteve Nicholson is Professor of 20th-Century and Contemporary Theatre, and Director of Drama, in the School of English at the University of Sheffield. He is the series editor for Exeter Performance Studies and the author of British Theatre and the Red Peril: The Portrayal of Communism, 1917-1945, also published by UEP.
- Author(s)Steve Nicholson
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleExeter Performance Studies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Weight789 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.