All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike liturgical manuals that are intended specifically for the use of parish clergy, The Ceremonies of the Eucharist is for everyone who bears responsibility for the planning and conduct of public worship.
- Author BiographyHOWARD E. GALLEY was the working editor of the Episcopal Church's 1979 revision of The Book of Common Prayer. His immense knowledge of liturgy, language, and church tradition permeates that revision, as well as The Occasional Services. Before his death in 1993, Galley also served as editor for The Prayer Book Office, Morning and Evening Prayer, The Altar Book, and Lesser Feasts and Fasts.
- Author(s)Howard E. Galley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/01/1989
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationBlue Ridge Summit
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCowley Publications,U.S.
- Weight440 g
- Width181 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.74Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.