All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Islamist writings, political tracts, and interviews with Islamists, this book examines Muslim-Christian relations in Egypt from the perspective of Islamic conceptions of citizenship, and provides non-Muslim responses to those views.
- Author BiographyRachel Scott is Assistant Professor of Islamic Studies in the Department of Religion and Culture at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Author(s)Rachel M. Scott
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight522 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.