All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
About this product
- Author(s)Anthony R. D'Augelli,Deborah Bray Preston
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Sociology
- Series Part/Volume Number89
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Research Methods 3. Living in Rural Communities 4. Relating to Families 5. Establishing a Sexual Identity 6. Developing Partnerships 7. Engaging in Sexual Behavior 8. Conclusions. Appendix A: Tables.
- Author BiographyDeborah Bray Preston is Professor Emerita in the School of Nursing at Pennsylvania State University. Anthony R. D'Augelli is Professor of Human Development and Associate Dean of Undergraduate Programs and Outreach in the College of Health and Human Development at Pennsylvania State University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.