Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £3.30Trending at £3.41
- £13.95Trending at £14.40
- £2.99Trending at £4.98
- £4.68Trending at £6.29
- £3.50Trending at £3.67
- £9.30Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionCarnegie medal-winning supernatural romance from Margaret Mahy.
- Author BiographyMargaret Mahy was born in New Zealand and has loved telling stories all her life. She has published well over a hundred titles and won several major prizes and awards, including The Order of New Zealand, for her internationally-acclaimed contribution to children's literature. She has twice won the prestigious Carnegie Medal, (The Haunting, 1982, and The Changeover, 1984). Margaret lives in the South Island of New Zealand, in a house which she partially built herself, overlooking Governor's Bay.
- Author(s)Margaret Mahy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/02/2007
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Weight252 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.