CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionCanadian society is rapidly changing. This volume captures this change, and features the work of leading Canadian demographers.
- Author BiographyRoderic Beaujot is Director of the Population Studies Centre and Professor of Sociology at the University of Western Ontario. His research interests include evolving demographics and implications for social policy in areas such as health, family, labour force, multiculturalism, and education. Don Kerr is a Professor of Sociology at King's College, University of Western Ontario. His areas of interest are population studies and Canadian demography. His research has focused on population estimates, the Aboriginal population, and the effects of family change on children.
- PublisherCanadian Scholars Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCanadian Scholars Press
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight634 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDon Kerr,Roderic P. Beaujot
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.