CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together scholars of human geography, environmental sociology, law, economics and international policy from Finland, Russia, Sweden and Germany, this book examines how local communities and enterprises adjust to transition and institutional changes in Northwest Russia.
- Author BiographySoili Nysten-Haarala is Professor of Civil Law at the Faculty of Law, Business and Economics at the University of Joensuu, Finland.
- Author(s)Soili Nysten-Haarala
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 5 figures & 1 map
- Weight670 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.