All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the eighth volume in a series sponsored by the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology. It starts from the premise that the nature of work is undergoing fundamental change and that there is a need to rethink the psychology of work, jobs and the workplace.
- Author BiographyANN HOWARD is president of the Leadership Research Institute, a nonprofit organization dedicated to research on the selection and development of leaders and managers. She is also senior research consultant for Development Dimensions International (DDI), a leading human resource development and consulting firm with more than thirty offices worldwide. She is the coauthor of Diagnosis for Organizational Change (1994, with others) and Managerial Lives in Transition (1988, with D. W. Bray), which won the Academy of Management's George R. Terry Award of Excellence in 1989.
- Author(s)Ann Howard
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/07/1995
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleFrontiers of Industrial & Organizational Psychology S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight896 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.