All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the career of former Colonial Officer and European Administrator Keith Arrowsmith, this politically-charged memoir explores life in colonial India, Malaya, Singapore, Nigeria and Uganda.
- Author BiographyAfter a year at Cambridge, Keith Arrowsmith joined the army in 1943. He volunteered for the Indian Army and served in Southern India, Singapore and Malaya. He returned to Cambridge in 1947. After graduating, he served for twenty years in the Colonial Service, first in eastern Nigeria, then Uganda and finally in Hong Kong. After five years in London, he began work on 1 April 1974 with the Directorate General for Agriculture of the European Commission in Brussels. He returned to England in 1990.
- Author(s)Keith Arrowsmith
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note36 bw integrated
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.54Trending at £12.85
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £9.08
- £8.54Trending at £9.97
- £4.45Trending at £6.26
- £4.04Trending at £4.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.