The Channeling Zone: American Spirituality in an Anxious Age by Michael F. Brown (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.11+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.87Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChanneling- the practice of serving as a vessel for the voices of ancient and otherworldly beings- is investigated in this book. Based on interviews with practitioners and participants, the author presents opinions and case studies, finding its roots in traditional American ideals.
- Author BiographyMichael F. Brown is Lambert Professor of Anthropology and Latin American Studies at Williams College.
- Author(s)Michael F. Brown
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/1999
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width128 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.