CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionCombines a strong theoretical argument with a wealth of ethnography from kingships in Africa, Asia and the Pacific. This book gives an overview of the anthropology of kingship and a crucial reassessment of the contributions of Frazer and Hocart to debates about the nature and function of royal ritual.
- Author BiographyDeclan Quigley is Honorary Research Associate, Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology, Oxford University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight383 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDeclan Quigley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.