Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.49+ £5.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by orbitingbooks_online
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £3.04Trending at £3.33
- £4.95Trending at £6.97
- £5.70Trending at £5.94
- £10.97Trending at £14.96
- £3.35Trending at £3.39
- £3.79Trending at £5.98
- £5.25Trending at £5.82
About this product
- DescriptionA book of Chelsea trivia, from the club's top goal scorer to the name of Frank Lampard'd bulldog. From the author of 'Kings of the King's Road'.
- Author BiographyA self-confessed Chelsea-supporting nut, Clive Batty was born to write this book. The former editor of the official Chelsea Magazine, last year he wrote the acclaimed and bestselling history of the great Chelsea team of the 60s & 70s, Kings of the King's Road, and he is currently working on the follow-up, A Serious Case of the Blues: Chelsea in the 80s. He can name the entire list of Chelsea top scorers since the club was formed, and is frequently seen wearing thick, rimmed spectacles and carrying a plastic bag of sweaty cheese sandwiches!
- Author(s)Clive Batty
- PublisherVision Sports Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2005
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVision Sports Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/11/2006
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width113 mm
- Height186 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.