All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1973, this book examines the principles upon which the versatility of electrophilic and nucleophilic attack on the enamine function and cycloaddition reactions are based.
- Author(s)S. F. Dyke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1973
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notefigs.
- Weight120 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.