CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Chemistry of Mood, Motivation, and Memory: The Proceedings of an Interdisciplinary Conference on the Chemistry of Mood, Motivation, and Memory Held at the University of California, San Francisco, in October 1971 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2012)
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.90Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.03
- £16.13Trending at £18.25
- £6.42Trending at £7.17
- £18.49Trending at £24.99
- £11.80Trending at £12.81
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavioral Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJames L. McGaugh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1972
- Table Of ContentsSexual Motivation.- Gonadal Hormones, The Nervous System and behavior.- Neuroendocrine and Anatomical Correlates of Atypical Sexuality.- Steroid Hormones and the Chemistry of behavior.- Sexual Motivation.- Mood and Psychoses.- Brain Catecholamines, Affective States and Memory.- Noradrenergic Reward Mechanisms, Recovery of Function, and Schizophrenia.- Some Macromolecular Mechanisms in Central Nervous System Neurotransmitter Pharmacology and Their Psychobiological Organization.- The Neurobiology of Mood and Psychoses.- Memory.- The Effect of Short Experiences on the Incorporation of Radioactive Phosphate into Acid-Extractable Nuclear Proteins of Rat Brain.- Further Studies on Memory Formation in the Goldfish.- The Cholinergic Synapse and the Site of Memory.- Slow Biological Processes in Memory Storage and Recovery of Memory.- Discussion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.