All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe chia plant is a relative of the mint plant. It makes tiny, flavorless, gluten-free seeds that are chock full of antioxidants and fiber, and when combined with water, they can be used as a replacement for butter or oil in your favorite baked goods.
- Author BiographyMySeeds Chia Test Kitchen is dedicated to promoting the incredible health benefits of using chia seeds in cooking and baking. Their website, www.mychiaseeds.com, offers a wealth of information on chia seeds.
- Author(s)Myseeds Chia Test Kitchen
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note80 illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width25 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine175 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.