All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the two most common forms of hindbrain herniation, the Chiari I and II malformations, this book reviews current understanding of the conditions, as well as their radiologic definition, details of operative intervention and prediction of outcome.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, 92 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1000 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byR. Shane Tubbs,W. Jerry Oakes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.