All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this helpful guide for family members, friends, and professionals, author and mom Labosh and special-educator Miller offer more than 600 tips for making home life and outings with autistic children easier for everyone.
- Author BiographyKathy Labosh graduated from Penn State and worked as an economist. She is now a stay-at-home mom to Sam and Nicky, both of whom are children with autism. It became her mission to help others in similar situations. Kathy formed a Special Education Religious Class and is the author of a specialized curriculum for children with autism. She also received an Honorable Mention for Children's Fiction from Writer's Digest. Kathy continues to work on additional books in The Child with Autism series, including The Child with Autism Learns about Faith (2011), The Child with Autism Goes to Florida (2011), and The Child with Autism Learns MORE about Faith (in progress). LaNita Miller is the author of beginning textbooks, and received her bachelor's degree in Elementary Education with a minor in Early Childhood Education from Austin Peay State University, and her master's degree in Special Education from George Peabody College, which is part of Vanderbilt University. She is currently completing her certification in behavioral analysis. She has over twenty years' experience in the special education classroom.
- Author(s)Kathy Labosh,LaNita Miller
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.