All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA milestone of child psychology, The Child's Conception of the World explores the ways in which the reasoning powers of young children differ from those of adults.
- Author BiographyJean Piaget (1896-1980) published more than 50 books and 500 papers, most notable among them being Language and Thought of the Child, Judgment and Reasoning in the Child, and The Psychology of Intelligence.
- Author(s)Jean Piaget
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/07/2007
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Foreword byJacques Voneche
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.