All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe success of China's economic reform has attracted worldwide attention. Using a historical, comparative and analytic approach grounded in mainstream economics, this text analyzes the internal logic of the traditional planning system and examines whether China can continue its trend of reform.
- Author BiographyJustin Yifu Lin is professor and founding director of the China Center for Economic Research (CCER) at Peking University and professor at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. His articles have appeared in various academic journals such as American Economic Review and Journal of Political Economy.Fang Cai is research fellow and director of the Institute of Demography, the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Beijing.Zhou Li is deputy director of the Institute of Rural Development, the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Beijing.
- Author(s)Justin Yifu Lin
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.