All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling author of Flags of our Fathers, Flyboys and The Imperial Cruise, a spellbinding history of turbulent U.S - China relations from the 19th century to World War II and Mao's ascent.
- Author BiographyJames Bradley is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Imperial Cruise, Flyboys and Flags of Our Fathers and the son of one of the men who raised the American flag on Iwo Jima. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)James Bradley
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width236 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.47
- £25.52Trending at £25.83
- £24.05Trending at £35.00
- £25.27Trending at £25.83
- £9.71Trending at £11.66
- £14.33Trending at £14.65
- £8.77Trending at £11.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.