All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionExamines perceptions of the 'China Threat', and government policies in response to the perceived threat in a wide range of countries and areas, including the US, Russia, Europe, Japan, South Asia, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
- Author BiographyHerbert Yee is Professor of Politics and International Relations at the Hong Kong Baptist University. His research interests are China's foreign policy, political culture, political development and national minorities. Ian Storey is a Lecturer in Defence Studies at Deakin University, Geelong, Australia. His research interests include Asia-Pacific defence and security issues, international relations and ASEAN-China relations.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHerbert Yee,Ian Storey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.