All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on ten years of research and traveling along the China-Latin America economic relationship, Gallagher tracks how the rise of China impacted Latin America, how Latin America squandered much of the benefits gained during its China boom, and how Latin Americans can better position themselves to turn growing Asian trade into prosperity.
- Author BiographyKevin P. Gallagher is a professor of global development policy at Boston University's Pardee School for Global Studies, where he co-directs the Global Economic Governance Initiative. He has been a visiting scholar at Johns Hopkins University, Tsinghua University, and the Center for the State and Society in Argentina. Gallagher has authored and edited more than ten book and writes frequently in the Guardian, Financial Times, Al-Jazeera, and beyond.
- Author(s)Kevin P. Gallagher
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight409 g
- Width147 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.