All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £80.37Was:£86.00Free postage
- £87.33Was:£88.99Free postage
About this product
- Author(s)Heleen Mees
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight288 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Table Of Contents1. The Chinese Birdcage2. Western Triumphalism3. China as the World's Factory4. Housing Bubbles across the Western Hemisphere5. The Global Financial Crisis6. The Economic Fallout7. Unlimited Supplies of Labor8. China's Economic Development9. Global Imbalances and Corporate Cash Piles10. The Capitalist Surplus and the Shortfall in Demand11. Piketty Reconsidered12. What Lies Ahead?
- Author BiographyHeleen Mees was Adjunct Associate Professor at New York University's Wagner Graduate School of Public Policy. She is a columnist for the Dutch daily De Volkskrant and she writes opinion articles for various international publications including Foreign Policy, The Financial Times, Project Syndicate, and NRC Handelsblad.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £6.15Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.