All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE CHOCOLATE LOVERS' CLUB brings together four very different women with one thing in common: they can't resist chocolate...
- Author BiographyCarole Matthews is an internationally bestselling author and her unique sense of humour has won her legions of fans and critical acclaim throughout the world. Carole has presented on television and is a regular radio guest. When she is not writing novels and television scripts she manages to find time to trek in the Himalayas, rollerblade in Central Park, take tea in China and snooze in her garden shed in Milton Keynes.
- Author(s)Carole Matthews
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date25/03/2013
- Weight358 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- moshymonster6720 Jan, 2016by
Just two more to go and i have completed the set...lovely light hearted reading...a real favourite and if this place really exists then chocolate shopping here i come
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.95Trending at £11.53
- £7.54Trending at £7.97
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £7.77Trending at £9.41
- £4.59Trending at £4.80
- £16.26Trending at £19.95
- £12.74Trending at £13.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.