All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a theological rationale for an exegetical possibility and enriches a dogmatic account of the humanity of the Christ. This book refutes the objection of Thomas Aquinas by demonstrating that faith is fitting for the incarnate Son. It also offers a theological ontology which affirms divine perfection and transcendence in qualitative fashion.
- Author BiographyR. Michael Allen is adjunct Professor of Theology at Wheaton College, Illinois, USA.
- Author(s)R. Michael Allen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleT&T Clark Studies in Systematic Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £5.69Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.