All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study offers a theological rationale for an exegetical possibility and enriches a dogmatic account of the humanity of the Christ.
- Author BiographyR. Michael Allen is Assistant Professor of Systematic Theology at Knox Theological Seminary at Fort Lauderdale, USA.
- Author(s)R. Michael Allen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleT&T Clark Studies in Systematic Theology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.