All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £14.99
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.84Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionAttitudes towards divorce have changed considerably over the past two centuries. Using unpublished sources and previously inaccessible private collections, Holmes explores the significant role the Church of England has played in these changes, as well as the impact this has had on ecclesiastical policies.
- Author BiographyAnn Sumner Holmes is Associate Dean of the Ogden Honors College at Louisiana State University.
- Author(s)Ann Sumner Holmes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPickering & Chatto (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.