All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.25
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £10.64Trending at £11.64
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume tells the story of the Churches of Christ, one of three major denominations that emerged in the United States from a religious movement led by Alexander Campbell and Barton W. Stone in the early 19th century.
- Author BiographyRICHARD T. HUGHES is Distinguished Professor of Religion at Pepperdine University./e He has published many books, including Models for Christian Higher Education, Proclaim Peace, Reviving the Ancient Faith, The Primitive Church in the Modern World, and The American Quest for the Primitive Church, among other titles. His numerous articles have appeared in various scholarly journals. R. L. ROBERTS was the Archivist in the Center for Restoration Studies at Abilene Christian University.
- Author(s)R. L. Roberts,Richard T. Hughes
- Date of Publication30/05/2001
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleDenominations in America
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight707 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.