All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive review of the corticospinal and spinal contributions to the control of movement in human subjects.
- Author BiographyEmmanuel Pierrot-Deseilligny is Emeritus Professor of Clinical Neurophysiology and Rehabilitation at the Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris. David Burke is the Bushell Professor of Neurology at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Associate Dean at Sydney Medical School, the University of Sydney.
- Author(s)David Burke,Emmanuel Pierrot-Deseilligny
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note127 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight1470 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.