All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £20.12
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a fresh perspective on printed architecture in early modern Europe through the lens of Hans Vredeman de Vries. This book probes the geographical encounters of dozens of engravings with contemporary texts on architecture, theater, urbanism, art collecting, even ethnography. It is suitable for historians of art and the built environment.
- Author BiographyChristopher P. Heuer is Assistant Professor in the Department of Art and Archaeology at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Christopher Heuer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- Series TitleThe Classical Tradition in Architecture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 colour illustrations, 119 black & white halftones
- Weight952 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.