All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors respond to the absence of critical debate surrounding the ways in which spaces of the city do not merely contain, but also constitute, urban poverty. The volume explores how the spaces of the city actively produce and reproduce urban poverty.
- Author BiographyIsa Baud, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Sylvia Chant, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. Kerwin Datu, The Global Urbanist. Alexandre Aspan Frediani, University College London, UK. Amlanjyoti Goswami, Indian Institute for Human Settlements, India. Charlotte Heath, Department of International Development, UK. Gareth Jones, London School of Economics, UK. Caren Levy, University College London, UK. Melanie Lombard, University of Manchester, UK. Susan Parnell, University of Cape Town, South Africa. Dennis Rodgers, University of Glasgow, UK. Romola Sanyal, London School of Economics, UK. Ellen Wratten, Department for International Development, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEADI Global Development Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Lemanski,Colin Marx
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.