All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sweeping novel of Mexico set against the backdrop of the Mexican Revolution, The City of Palaces is a story of faith and reason, cathedrals and hovels, barefoot street vendors and frock-coated businessmen, grand opera and silent film, presidents and peasants, the living and the dead.
- Author BiographyMichael Nava is the author of an acclaimed series of seven crime novels featuring Henry Rios, a gay Latino criminal defense lawyer. The series has won six Lambda Literary Awards. In 2001 he received the Bill Whitehead Lifetime Achievement Award in LGBT literature.
- Author(s)Michael Nava
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £8.99Trending at £10.76
- £14.98Trending at £16.14
- £6.02Trending at £11.57
- £26.85Trending at £27.86
- £2.68Trending at £3.23
- £4.59Trending at £8.60
- £4.24Trending at £4.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.