CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores four plays by Aeschylus, Euripides, Machiavelli and Shakespeare. Emphasising the context in which the plays have been read and performed, the author examines the morals and political effects of each drama and its production.
- Author BiographyMera J. Flaumenhaft is a Tutor at St. John's College in Annapolis. She holds a Ph.D. in English from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Mera J. Flaumenhaft
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.